The wines of the Cooperative Winery of Nemea stand out because of their quality and uniqueness. It is not by chance that they have been repeatedly awarded at prestigious international competitions.
They also have a special place in the hearts of both Greek consumers and wine lovers from other countries. The Agiorgitiko wine (PDO - Nemea), is among the top of its kind in the world, and among its many awards, it reserves the privilege to be the wine of the "Ancient Greeks".
Some of the most important awards have been at:
• Concours International du Vin , Thessalonique
• San Francisco International Wine Competition
• Los Angeles International Wine & Spirit Competition
• Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition
• Shanghai International Wine Challenge